Frequently Asked Questions
JAPEX is open to companies that qualify under the following categories:
Suppliers – Companies interested in participating must be JHTA members selling Jamaican travel products and services to tour operators. The following company types can register under the supplier category:
- Accommodations (bed and breakfasts, chains, management companies, resorts, timeshares, villas)
- Destination management companies
- Tourist boards, destination marketing organizations/promotion boards, hotel associations
- Transportation companies (airlines, car rentals)
- Tour operators (domestic and international)
- Online Travel Agents
- Incentive buyers
- Receptive operators
- Buyers must have the ability to secure inventory, sell travel and have the ability to package travel and offer commissionable rates.
Media Advertisters – Companies interested in participating must be JHTA members that promote or sell marketing products and services to Jamaican suppliers. The following company types can register under the marketing/media category:
Media (print, online)
Reservation and revenue services
Website development and booking engines
Registration and Password will be required to register. If you do not have these email us at [email protected].
Once you have completed registration and your payment was successful, you will recieve an email at the address you used for registration. You will also have the opportunity to print or save your receipt at the end of the registration process.
Small Booth:1 small table - One Delegate with Appointment Schedule. (Subject to JHTA Approval)
Standard Booth: 8 feet wide x 6 feet deep - One Delegate with Appointment Schedule.
Large Booth: 10 feet wide x 6 feet deep - Two Delegate with Appointment Schedule.