1. The Applicant understands that all arrangements and/or changes must be submitted in writing.
2. The Applicant shall release the host hotel, JAPEX, the JHTA, and its agents, consultants, and employees from all claims, expenses or liabilities arising from any injury or damage to the Applicant, his employee or agent or to the property of the Applicant occurring on the host property or approaches thereto.
3. If JAPEX should be cancelled for any cause such as act of God, war, government action or order, building problem, weather, labour dispute, etc., JAPEX's liability shall be limited to the refund of participation fees.
4. The Applicant shall be liable for any damage he causes to the building, floors, glass, walls, columns or furniture.
5. JAPEX shall not be responsible for loss of, or damage to the Applicant's property due to explosions, acts of God, thefts, fires or any other legitimate condition beyond its control.
6. The Applicant understands that his presence is required at all official functions.
7. The Applicant understands that hospitality suites shall not be open during officially scheduled sessions or functions. Organizations must register hospitality suites and functions with JAPEX management.
8. The Applicant understands that the information contained in the trade show material constitutes part of the registration contract, and agrees to conform to all guidelines.
9. JAPEX shall have full power to interpret and amend these guidelines which in its discretion shall be in the best interest of the trade show.
10. The Applicant shall not take part in non-JAPEX functions which would preclude attendance at all scheduled activities.
11. The Applicant shall not participate in familiarization trips sponsored and supported by companies and organizations not registered for JAPEX.
12. By completing and submitting this Application for Registration, the Applicant understands that participation must be confirmed in writing by JAPEX before registration is granted. The Application for Registration is not an offer and participation in the trade show may be restricted or cancelled by JAPEX for any reason.
13. JAPEX Suppliers shall not schedule competing functions during official JAPEX hours, including, but not limited to: press conferences, food functions, and social functions.
14. Press conferences scheduled by Suppliers may only be held at the JAPEX Host Property.
15. The JAPEX Suppliers who wish to register additional delegates, either before the event or on-site during JAPEX, must supply the JAPEX Management Firm with a list of Delegates in writing, on company letterhead. This list must be accompanied by correct payment.
16. As a participant of JAPEX 2016, you and your organization agree to comply with the Guidelines published in this Application. No arrangements other than those contained herein shall be binding upon the parties, unless requests are made in writing and approved by JAPEX management.
Terms and Conditions
This section contains the Terms and Conditions of this website. By accessing this website and any of its pages, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
Please note that all credit card transactions will be processed in US Dollars and exchange rate movements will result in some variation from the other currency amounts indicated (up or down).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations received before April 15, 2016 will receive full reimbursement of registration fees less a U.S.$100 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after April 15, 2016 are not eligible for a refund.
Copyright and Trademarks
Materials on this site are protected by copyright. No part of these materials may be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted, copied, distributed or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without JHTA UK Ltd's prior written consent. JHTA UK Ltd and other parties own the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website. These may not be used without the written permission of JHTA UK Ltd or the party owning these. In return for allowing you to use the japex.org website and benefiting from our services, you agree that any information you provide us about yourself at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date. If incorrect information is supplied, any contractual obligation JHTA UK Ltd has is immediately null and void.
JHTA UK Ltd may choose to provide links to sites owned by JHTA UK Ltd and associated companies from time to time and may also choose to provide links to sites that are owned by third parties that are not connected with JHTA UK Ltd. All links are provided for your convenience only. Access to sites that are owned by third parties is at your own risk and JHTA UK Ltd has no responsibility or liability for these third-party sites.
Some hypertext (HTML) links which lead to this website are not under the control of JHTA UK Ltd. Accordingly, JHTA UK Ltd makes no representation or warranty concerning the content of these websites and accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website, which is not under JHTA UK Ltd's control.
JHTA UK Ltd has endeavoured to ensure that information in www.japex.org (this site) is correct and fairly stated, but does not accept liability for any error or omission. We reserve the right to make changes and/or updates with respect to the information contained on the site at any time without notice. This site may provide links to a number of external websites through our pages. Provision of such links does not imply that this site endorses the content of any such external sites, nor does this site have any responsibility for their content.